Somedays all you need is a brownie. A brownie filled with chocolate and peanut butter. The thing is, what I don’t want is a whole pan of brownies to temps me around the house. I started making these and they were super delicious. I made a few modifications to some of the recipes that I found. I like a brownie that is more chocolate then sweet. Mmmm….I am thinking about these wonderful brownies now. Good thing my microwave is broken and I cant make them. 🙂
Peanut Butter Lave Brownie for One
- 1 1/2 TB Butter, melted
- 2 Tb All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 TB Granulated Sugar
- 2 TB Cocoa Powder *I used Hershey’s Dark Cocoa Powder*
- 2 TB Almond Milk, Coffee, Milk, Creamer or water
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 TB Chocolate Chips
- 1 TB Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. In the same bowl, add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, liquid of choice and salt.
- Mix together until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips. In a small microwave safe bowl, add half of the brownie mix. Add 1 TB peanut butter and cover with the remaining batter. Try to not leave any peanut butter showing.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds and then check. The edges should be firm to the touch and the middle should be soft without looking wet. There are no eggs in this so there is no harm if its a little underdone. Add 30 seconds if needed
- Top with whatever you would like and enjoy!